Friday, May 15, 2009

Purity Ball

Former #2 of a Nation of 300 Million People:
"I think my take on it was Colin had already left the party. I didn't know he was still a Republican," Cheney said on "Face the Nation" when asked about controversy surrounding Powell's remarks that the Republican Party should become more centrist.


Cough. Cough. OUT OF CONTEXT! BULLSHIT! Cough.

Okay, here's a little more context than Google news wanted to provide:

Asked about recent verbal broadsides between Limbaugh and Powell, Cheney said, "If I had to choose in terms of being a Republican, I'd go with Rush Limbaugh. My take on it was Colin had already left the party. I didn't know he was still a Republican."



Also, No More Rats!


A Sinking Ship: “Yay! We’re rat free! We have no more rats! Not a single rat on boa…glub! Glub! Glub! sputter! Glub! Glub! gasp! Not one single ra… glub! Glub! GLUB! Gurgle… gurgle….

glub…”

[an eerie silence, as the waters close and become still]


Add Captain Ed in an eye patch, sword raised, yelling “Porkulus!”, as the Crow’s Nest submerges and the image is complete.

No comments: