Friday, May 29, 2009

...First as tragedy, then as farce." *



ZOMGz! She's a Replicant!
I'm thinking it's the Nexus-FAIL model:

Pris's hair and make-up:


Rachel's wardrobe:


And Roy Batty's rhyme-skills:

"Roy: Come on, Deckard, I'm right here, but you've got to shoot straight.
[Deckard fires again.]
Roy: Straight doesn't seem to be good enough. Now it's my turn. I'm gonna give you a few seconds before I come. One, Two. Three, Four. -- Pris...
Deckard: Arrghhh.

[Chase starts... Roy begins howling.]
Roy: (singing) I'm coming. -- Four, five. How to stay alive. -- I can see you! -- (grasping hand) Not yet. Not...
[Roy puts spike through hand and screams.]
Roy: Deckard-- Yes...
[Roy puts head through wall.]
Roy: You better get it up, or I'm gonna have to kill ya! Unless you're alive, you can't play, and if you don't play... Six, seven. Go to hell, go to heaven."


via Rifftrax:
"Is Poe's Law applicable to hair?"


RETIRE HER IMMEDIATELY.

*OMG, I quoted a communist!

Please, all you patriots out there, feel free to rescind my eligibility for the Supreme Court of these United States.

No comments: